Monday, September 14, 2009

One Riot, One Ranger

Remember that pesky little 10th Amendment Movement?

Remember that pesky little border state with that pesky little governor who once upon a not too long ago quipped about secession?

Remember that pesky little illegal immigration problem collateral with the drug cartel problem the Feds don't want to deal with?

Seems that pesky little governor in that pesky little state has decided to take matters into his own hands and send his own pesky little people to deal with the pesky little problem.

h/t Christian Soldier:


3 comments:

christian soldier said...

To think that 20+ years ago - friends said --come with us--we're going to Texas...-
"I like the weather in CA." I said..
KICK :-)
C-CS

Pastorius said...

Hee hee hee hee hee!

This is gonna be fun.

Jack said...

Hi Infidel Blogger's Alliance,

I found your website doing a search for "Republican blogs", and I am very impressed with the community you've created. I hope I can reach that point soon!

The reason I am contacting you is because I am compiling a list of influential people and their favorite books at a site called FAVAHOLIC, and I was wondering if you have conservative leaders and thinkers who you & your readers would like to see at the site. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Jack
jackjr100@gmail.com